You may ask yourself, “Is my spouse a sex addict?” If you think warning signs are present think about the following questions.
1. Does your spouse have unaccountable money?
2. Does your spouse have a history of emotional, physical or sexual abuse or neglect?
3. Does sex appear to not satisfy him/her (wants more right away or there never seems to be enough)?
4. Is there a sense that he’s/she’s “got their fix and now it’s better”?
5. Does your spouse’s mood depend on whether he/she gets sex or not?
6. Are there many arguments over sex?
7. Do you feel alone during your sexual encounters?
8. Do they have what looks like a double life?